Grade 10 Nepali Book: Preface
To make education purposeful, practical, contemporary and employment-oriented, the work of developing and revising the curriculum, textbooks have been continued at different times. By inculcating in the students a sense of nation, national unity and democratic culture, they can contribute to the building of an ethical, disciplined and self-reliant, creative, thoughtful and inclusive society. It is necessary to develop. It is necessary to instil in them a sense of protection and promotion of art and beauty, human values, ideals and features. To help in building an egalitarian society, it is necessary to inculcate in them a sense of belonging to different castes, genders, disabilities, languages, religions, cultures and regions, and to develop responsible behaviour conscious of human rights and social values. Based on the Secondary Education Curriculum (Class 9-10), 2071, this textbook has been prepared by incorporating the suggestions of various commissions on education, seminars involving various people related to education including teachers, students and parents and the findings of interactions and feedback received in various schools. Mr Baburam Poudel, Executive Director of the Center, Pvt. Dr. Kedar Prasad Sharma, Pvt. Dr Ramnath Ojha, Pvt. Ramesh Bhattarai, Chandrakant Bhusal, Dr Gita Kharel, Madhu Prasad Timilsina, Siddhi Bahadur Maharjan and other dignitaries have made special contributions. The subject matter of this textbook is edited by Rajni Dhimal and language edited by Chinakumari Niraula, illustrated by Kuldeep Jung Bahadur Gurung, layout design by Bhavana Sharma.
The Curriculum Development Center would like to thank all those involved in the development and revision of the textbook. Textbooks are considered an important tool for teaching and learning. This is expected to help students achieve the target competencies through the curriculum. Every effort has been made to make this textbook as activity-oriented and interesting as possible. Since the teachers, students, parents, intellectuals and all the readers have an important role to play in further refining the textbook, the Curriculum Development Center cordially requests constructive suggestions of all concerned.
To download the Compulsory Nepali Book of Grade 10 Click below:
How to Download Grade 10 Nepali Guide Book?
- First of all, Scroll to the bottom of the article.
- You will see the green Download Button
- Just click on the download button and the downloading process will start automatically.
- If you want to view the guidebook PDF online without downloading it, you can click on the Preview PDF button.
- Khullakitab class 10 nepali 2077
- Class 10 Nepali guide 2078
- Janmabhumi class 10 Nepali Question-answer
- Class 10 Nepali Guide app
- Class 10 Nepali guide book 2078
- Class 10 Nepali Guide 2076
- A Nepali guide book of class 10 2078
- Class 10 Nepali book lesson 1
- Janmabhumi, Santusti, Sanduk Ruit
- Thanka, Ma pani sakchu, Byaparik Chithi
- Pratyagaman, Barsha, Hamro Sanskriti, Laxmi Puja
- Clara Jetkin, Jay Bhudi, Tika, Mahujung Babu Saheb ko Coat
Nepali Guide Book Class 10: File Details
|File Name:||Nepali Guide Haamronotes|
|File Size:||85.7 MB|